The Friendly Reassurance Program is designed to help homebound individuals age 60 and older remain independent in their own homes by providing reassuring telephone calls, social support, and safety checks. This program hopes to reduce isolation and make recipients feel safer and more connected to their community.
Ongoing telephone calls to homebound individuals
- Placed at prearranged times each day
- Up to five days a week, Monday through Friday
- Made by our friendly, trained staff
- Provided at no cost
- If the recipient does not answer the phone, a procedure of safety checks is followed
Participant Eligibility Requirements
- Socially isolated or homebound
- Age 60 or older
- Agree to program guidelines
To Apply, please contact The Senior Alliance at (800) 815-1112.